What is it?
“As consumerization continues to transform IT,
organizations are moving quickly to design strategies
to allow bring-your-own devices (BYOD)”
The most obvious question is how people will be able to access enterprise applications and corporate data and files on their personal devices. Simply installing apps directly on the device would raise serious security, privacy and compliance risks, license management issues and support complications, as well as restricting BYOD to Windows-based devices—andleaving other consumer devices out of the picture.
A short duration, workshop based, consultative service that will provide you with a guidance to develop a complete BYOD strategy which gives people optimal freedom of choice while helping IT adapt to consumerization – at the same time addressing requirements for security, simplicity and cost reduction. Based on a technology foundation of desktop virtualization,self-service apps and secure file sync and sharing, as well as proven best practices for BYOD policy.
BYOD enablement service focused on the needs of IT strategists considering BYOD and through workshop, analysis and report will provide you with the strategic foundation to successfully acquire , manage and integrate BYOD.
Why would you want it?
BYOD is a topic that is becoming a main concern for many companies . It is from the top priority for every IT Managers to look into BYOD and mobile device management solutions, but it appears to be a complicated process due to the number of solutions which are now available. How do you choose? Which one is right for you? There are many questions to be answered, The BYOD Enablement Service reviews the implications of BYOD, in terms of strategy, people, process and technology, and identifies those areas that need to be addressed to enable the successful implementation of a BYOD policy.
The BYOD Enablement Service present the implications of BYOD, in terms of strategy, people, process and technology, and identifies those areas that need to be addressed to enable the successful implementation of a BYOD policy
Specifically, ESky IT BYOD Enablement Assessment Service will provide you with:
- A comprehensive understanding of the tools and techniques used to manage a mobile environment including MDM systems, app stores, guest portals, and the rest.
- Best practices to make BYOD simple Through expert guidance of an experienced Transformation Consultant following a proven methodology
- prioritized BYOD enablement actions and next steps
- The foundation for a successful implementation of BYOD.
- A template to help your organization develop and maintain an effective mobility plan and policy for both corporate liable and individually owned mobile devices
Contact eSkyIT to discuss the service or to place an order